Wednesday, February 07, 2007

ideas for a sketch

Imagine the scenario: What was the question?

A: I had hair. When I needed it.
A: Imagine Woody Allen doing a house showing.
A: Canadians nice? How is it possible when we have the same climate as the Russians?
A: We're experimenting with low-volume playing.
A: Um... (eyes to ceiling) Boo and Pineapple, of course.

Things I did not say.

I found you by googling 'botched executions" *NB. I did, I relented, eventually.

Things I did say.

I found you by googling "Primark Pants."

Why? I dunno.
But...

Q: How do you feel directly after you`ve censored something that you wanted to say?

1 Comments:

Blogger Catnapping said...

I've felt resentful of the listener, annoyed with myself, and probably a little superior...

4:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

How Yah Doon? - Blogged